Dementia Friendly Indianapolis Kick-off
8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd.
Learn about creating a community that is informed, safe and respectful of those living with dementia.
This event is especially valuable for those living with dementia, their care partners, healthcare and social workers, local business owners, and any community members interested in making the community a more inclusive place.
What is a Dementia Friendly Community?
A community that is informed, safe, and respectful of those living with dementia. Our aim is to extend the longevity of lives in our Indianapolis community by promoting brain health and destigmatizing the effects of dementia. Indianapolis has been recognized by Dementia Friendly America for our initial commitment to Dementia Friendly practices.
- Networking and refreshments
- Lunch, sponsored by Scheerer McCulloch Senior Relocation
- Welcome and Introduction to Dementia Friendly Indianapolis
- Presentation by Alzheimer's Association
- Living with Dementia/Caregiver Panel
- Presentation by Dementia Friendly Bloomington
- Activity and Q&A
This event has reached capacity, but you can sign up for the waitlist. If space becomes available, we will email you a link to register.