CICOA Accepting Bids for FY2020-2021 Funds
POSTED: March 13, 2019
CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions expects to receive federal and state grants through the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. Bids are now being accepted for FY 2020-2021 funds (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2021) for the following services:
- Title III-B (Information & Assistance, Transportation, Legal)
- Title III-D (Health Promotion, Disease Prevention)
- Title III-E (Caregiver Support)
Applicants for provision of area-wide services must have the capability to provide services in all eight counties – Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby. Applicants for provision of single-county services must have the capability to provide service county-wide.
Providers wishing to apply for funding must:
- Download all documents at https://cicoa.org/providers/cicoa-bid-process/.
- Email completed application(s) as an attachment to Dustin Ziegler at email@example.com by Thursday, March 28 at 3:00 p.m.
CATEGORIES: Public Notices