CICOA Way2Go services can help you get to medical appointments using Medicaid Transportation.
The requirements for service are:
- Any age
- Live and travel in Marion county
- Medical transport only
- Traditional Medicaid only
- Review CICOA’s HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (317)803-6151
- Mail to CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions, ATTN: Way2Go Transportation, 4755 Kingsway Dr, Ste. 200, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
- Visit our office: 4755 Kingsway Dr, Ste. 200, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- If someone other than the consumer will be scheduling trips, a Proxy Form authorizing this representative must be completed. Separate forms must be completed for each authorized representative. Forms can be completed at any time. Download the Proxy Form here.
How It Works
CICOA Way2Go services can help you get to medical appointments with Traditional Medicaid Only. Transportation for medical appointments is available Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
|$0.50 each one way trip||0-10 miles|
|$1.00 each one way trip||10.1-50 miles|
|$2.00 each one way trip||Over 50.1 miles|
How to Get Started
To use the Medicaid transportation service, you must first complete and submit a Medicaid Transportation application (English). If you have an existing appointment and need to schedule a ride, please provide the trip details (date, time, destination, and any needed accommodations) at the time you submit your application. Your application will be processed within three to five (3-5) business days of receiving it in our office. You will be notified by a Way2Go staff member regarding the status of your trip request.
Trips must be scheduled at least 48 hours and no more than 30 days prior to requested trip. Availability is not guaranteed. Trips can also be scheduled by phone by calling (317) 803-6153 or emailing email@example.com
For more information about CICOA’s Way2Go, call (317) 803-6153, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org