Cognitive and Aerobic Resilience for the Brain (CARB) is a federally funded study at Indiana University School of Medicine examining the benefits of brain and body training for older adults experiencing mild memory loss.
What is involved?
- 2-3 training sessions per week for 12 weeks (supplies provided)
- 3 home visits (2 1/2 hours per visit) over a 6-month period to complete physical and cognitive measurements and blood draw
- All activities completed from the comfort of your own home!
What are the benefits?
- Engage in seated exercise, cognitive exercise, or discussions on health aging
- Promote your physical and mental wellbeing
- Contribute to research focused on improving memory and thinking for older adults
- Receive up to $150 in gift card value for completing all study procedures.
Call or email today!
IU Health Neuroscience Center
Attn: Lyndsi Moser
355 W. 16th St., Suite 2800
Indianapolis, IN 46202