How can we help?
A caregiver options counselor can provide emotional support, resources and self-care tips for your caregiving journey.
Who is eligible for Title III-E funded caregiver support services?
- Caregivers who are younger than 60 years old but caring for someone 60 years old or older
- Caregivers who are 60 years or older (this includes older adults caring for a child of any age with a disability)
- Grandparents or step-grandparents who are 55 years or older and taking care of minor children
- Relatives responsible for the care of an individual of any age who is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or a related neurological disorder with accompanying diagnosis of dementia
- Caregiver must reside in Marion County or one of the seven surrounding counties (Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Morgan, or Shelby County). The care recipient does NOT need to receive services through CICOA or live in the CICOA service area.
If you are seeking information on behalf of someone else, notify the individual that you are making this referral and that CICOA will contact them by phone. Individuals have the right to refuse any and all services, including CICOA’s initial phone assessment.
The referral form requests information that is privileged and confidential, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. We use security measures on our website to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions will not share, sell, rent or distribute personal information with anyone without your permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is available only to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you and assessing eligibility for services.