Alternate Transportation

Links to other resources you can access for your transportation needs.

County Senior Service Transportation

The following County Senior Service Organizations provide transportation services within their respective counties. For more information, contact:

Boone County: Boone County Senior Services, (765) 482-5220 or (317) 873-8939

Hamilton County: PrimeLife Enrichment Inc., (317) 815-7000

Hancock County: Hancock County Senior Services, Inc., (317) 462-1103

Hendricks County: Hendricks County Senior Services, (317) 745-4303

Johnson County: Johnson County Senior Services, (317) 738-4544

Morgan County: Coordinated Aging Services for Morgan County, (765) 342-3007

Shelby County: Shelby Senior Services, Inc., (317) 398-0127

Alternate Transportation Resource Guide

Guía de Transporte Alternativo

IndyGo Public Transportation & Open Door Paratransit Service

Contact CICOA Way2Go Transportation Service

Call: (317) 803-6153

Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.