CICOA drivers can help you get to medical appointments, pharmacies or grocery stores.
The requirements for service are:
- at least 60 years of age;
- live and travel in Marion County;
- review CICOA’s HIPAA Privacy Practices;
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: (317) 803-6151
- Mail to: CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions, ATTN: Way2Go Transportation, 8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., Ste. 175, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
- Visit our offices: 8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., Ste. 175, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
- If someone other than the consumer will be scheduling trips, a Proxy Form authorizing this representative must be completed. Separate forms must be completed for each authorized representative. Forms can be completed at any time. Download the Proxy Form here.
How It Works
Door2Door transportation provides rides for medical appointments, pharmacy needs and grocery shopping within Marion County. Transportation for medical appointments and pharmacy needs is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. A cost of $5.00 per consumer for each roundtrip helps support the program.
Passengers that need to cancel a scheduled trip must contact the Way2Go Transportation Department no later than 2 hours prior to requested pick-up time. If a passenger accumulates three (3) late cancellations or no-shows within sixty (60) days, they may be prohibited from scheduling trips for a period of thirty (30) days.
How to Get Started
To use the Door2Door transportation service, you must first complete and submit a Senior Transportation application (English) (Spanish). If you have an existing appointment and need to schedule a ride, please provide the trip details (date, time, destination, and any needed accommodations) at the time you submit your application. Your application will be processed within three to five (3-5) business days of receiving it in our office. You will be notified by a Way2Go staff member regarding the status of your trip request.
Trips must be scheduled at least 48 hours and no more than 30 days prior to requested trip. Availability is not guaranteed. Trips can also be scheduled by phone by calling (317) 803-6153 or emailing email@example.com
For more information about CICOA’s Senior Transportation service, call (317) 803-6153, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org